Can hair fall medicine be used together with breast pain medicine?

Question
Hi
I am 28. I am taking MLA CD and EVENING PRIMOSA for healing my breast pain. These days am facing hair fall problem. Earlier my dermatologist prescribed me FERCEE XT, ADGAIN and RESTECLIN 500 for hair fall. I stopped taking my hair fall medicine in between. Now I want to know that can I continue my hair fall medicine with my breast pain healing medicine?
Posted Fri, 29 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for your query. I can understand your concerns.

Yes you can as long as you do not get any symptoms.

The drugs you mentioned do not have any known interaction but since you are
taking so many of them together i advise you to continue only if you do not get any symptoms after some time.

Feel free to consult me directly
http://bit.ly/drsombiswas

Dr. Som Biswas M.D. XXXXXXX