Can hCG diet be continued while on Phentermine, Azithromycin and Fluticasone propionate?

Posted on Sat, 13 Jun 2015 in Medicines and Side Effects
Question: I am on the hcg diet along with the phentermine and was prescribed a antibiotic azthrromycin and fluticasone Propionate can I continue the hcg have to take the antibiotic for 4 says have a ear infection
Answered by Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis 27 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There are no interactions

Detailed Answer:

regarding the drugs you've mentioned, there is no serious interaction between them, which means that you can take them. Despite that, being on a diet while you're sick does not sound like a good idea. I cannot recommend it but I can't discourage it either!

I hope I've helped!
Contact me again, if you'd like any clarifications.

Kind Regards!
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis