Can gallstones create pressure on your lungs or cause right-sided discomfort?
Hello my dear patient and thanks for asking query on this forum,
I would like to tell you sir that abdomen and thorax(chest) are seperated by a layer of muscular structure called diaphragm so pressure in abdomen would not be radiated to thorax(which contains lung).
Bloating is always suggestive of fact that food is not being digested properly.Incomplete fermentation of food secretes large amount of toxic gases which compresses the intestines hence would lead to heaviness in abdomen which may be felt in chest also as nerve innervation and many of the side branches are arising from the same main nerve.But as such the answer to your query is no.
Baseline cardiac investigations to be done.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses