Can eye drops cause urine to be yellow in colour?
No, those medicines are just local.
Thank you for using HealthcareMagic to post your health concern.
I read it carefully and I understand your concern.
No, those medicines are just local and do not circulate in the blood in such higher amounts as to cause changes of color in the urine.
Do check this with your doctor so they make sure to rule out where is that coming from.
Let me know if you have other questions or concerns.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms yellow eyes orange urine vomiting
- Urine drops for eyes
- Yellow urine and eyes
- Yellow urine and eye drops
- Yellow eye whites itchy skin orange urine
- Eye drops and blood in urine
- Yellow eyes ruq pain dark urine
- Urine infection causes red eye
- Will contact of urine into eyes cause any disease
- Eye drops causing blood in urine
- What causes bulge around rectal area that appears post exercise?
- Suggest tests to diagnose herpes infection
- What causes difficulty in losing weight while suffering from blood clot...
- Can Hydroxycut be taken daily along with Metformin?
- Suggest treatment for torn achilles tendon and nerve pain on left foot
- Can Clindamycin cause tendon rupture?
- What causes tender lesions on back spreading towards breast?
- What is low body temperature defined as?
- How long does Morphine remain in the body?
- What causes fever, cough and strange sound while breathing?