Can exposure to the sun cause yellow eyes?
No its unlikely
My name is Dr Muhammad Ali Rauf & i will look into your problem.
I have gone through your query and would try to help you in the best possible way. No, its unlikely to get yellow eyes from sun. On the other hand most common cause for yellow discoloration of eyes is jaundice which occurs due to disease of liver.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help if not then don't forget to close the discussion and rate it.
Wishing you good health !!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can constipation cause yellowing of the eyes
- How to treat eye sun exposure
- Red spot on eye caused by sun exposure
- Swollen eyes and nose sun exposure
- Does jaundice cause yellow eyes
- What causes yellow around eyes
- How to treat headaches caused by sun eye exposure
- Red eye sun exposure
- Swelling of eyes due to sun exposure
- Watery eye exposure sun