Can excessive masturbation in a day cause kidney problems?

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist

Posted on Mon, 19 Oct 2015 in Men's Health
Question: Hi-

Can excessive mastrubution in a day may cause kidney problem ? Please advice.

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Masturbation can not cause any kidney damage.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in excessive masturbation and worried about the Kidney being damaged due to masturbation ..

First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body .All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

However excessive habitual masturbation done for many years may cause sexual problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Premature ejaculation in future .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil

Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil 18 minutes later
Thanks for your response.

I was worried since I feel irritation like feeling during urination after an excessive masterbuting. It continued for 1 week. However it has gone now, since I stopped 1-2 week back. However since I was having a fear, so very much concerned about it. In a day sometimes I was doing 4-5 times masterbuting and feeling very tired at the end of the day.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 7 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Restrict masturbating .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up.

Restrict masturbation to 2-3 times in a week .
It is for your benefit in long run.
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.