Can endometriosis cause a rise in ESR levels?
The rise in ESR can be due to a non-specific inflammation- can be related to a flare-up of endometriosis.
It alone does not suggest a specific illness. In case there are any other associated symptoms like persistent fever or body aches then further tests are needed.
Right now you can get the levels evaluated again after 6 weeks as till then the effect of a cough and cold will also subside.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ca-125 levels in endometriosis
- Death caused by endometriosis
- Endometriosis caused by candida
- Does endometriosis cause gas
- Raised esr endometriosis
- Endometriosis and esr levels
- Can an iud cause endometriosis
- Does endometriosis cause constipation
- Does endometriosis cause dizziness
- Endometriosis causes
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...