Can emergency contraceptive pills be taken after unprotected intercourse?
All Emergency contraceptive pills are safe
I have gone through your question and understand the concerns.
Post unprotected intercourse, one can take emergency contraceptive pill.
All the pills in the market are safe.
Various brands like I pill, unwanted 72, plan B are available.
The pill should be taken within 72 hours of unprotected intercourse.
Hope you found the answer helpful. Feel free to ask further.
Dr Deepti Verma
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usages of emergency contraceptive pill
- Hyperthyroidism and emergency contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pill althea
- Emergency contraceptive pills logynon
- Is menstrogen an emergency contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraception pills in muscat
- Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pill cvs
- Emergency contraceptive pill in periods
- Yasmin as emergency contraceptive pill
- What are side effects of Unwanted 72 taken to stop pregnancy?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through unprotected sex without...
- What causes vaginal bleeding after having I pill?
- What causes delay in menstruation after taking I-pill?
- What causes dizziness after having Percocet?
- What causes delay in period despite having I pill after unprotected sex?
- What causes heavier menstruation while taking Progesterone during...
- What causes constipation, whitish bumps on nipples and pink spotting?
- What causes bleeding from vagina while urinating?
- What are the different methods of safe abortion?