Can dry fruits be taken during pregnancy?
I am 25 yr old and i am pregnant with 3 and half months.
Are dry fruits harmfull to eat like almonds, anjeer, jardalu, black resins etc ??
In what quantity can i take on daily basis..??
Dry fruits are good during pregnancy
Pregnancy requires a lot minerals, vitamins and fibre. Dry fruits have all of them in right quantities.
I would advise four of each every day. That will be a moderate quantity per day.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dry fruits during seventh month of pregnancy
- Deviry if taken during pregnancy
- Alubukhara fruit during pregnancy
- Dried fruit with worms in pregnancy
- Des taken during pregnancy
- Progesterone taken during pregnancy
- Taken acitrom during pregnancy
- Fruits to be taken during seventh month of pregnancy
- Precautions taken during pregnancy
- Sapota fruit during pregnancy
- Suggest treatment for numbness in the thumb
- Stool with ridges, have large external hemorrhoids, symptoms of IBS....
- What steps can i take to avoid nervousness? All test results are ok
- Low ferritin level. Had swelling in foot, ankle & lower leg, swollen...
- No popping sound while yawning. Have nausea. Hard wax in eustachian...
- Undergoing IUI, took ovidrel shot. How one determines the size &...
- Irregular periods. Taken clomid. Chances of getting pregnant?
- Have bowed legs. Pain in the leg and ankle. Concerned about pain getting...
- Had stent procedures. Is it safe to take alcohol?
- Had short duration of period than usual with heavy flow. Had unprotected...