Can Drinking Alcohol While On Linctus Cause Any Side-effects?
Hi and welcome.
Yes, glass of wine should not be problem, since there are no known interactions between alcohol and Linctus, and if this is taken in moderate amounts, you should not be worried about side effects.
Just dont take syrup and alcohol at same time, have at least 2 hours interval between.
Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Headaches in children left side
- Hi ive noticed a couple pin head sized black spots outside
- Headache and teeth hurt on left side
- Head trauma when brain feels cold on left side
- Im 17 weeks pregnant and have pain in my lower back and bum area on the side
- Heavy feeling in chest and stitch in one side
- I am getting a throbbing pain in my lower abdomen on the right side
- I m 39 weeks preganat and have a constant pain in my side
- Heart when i lie on my side
- If my five month baby neck bent to left side