Can discontinuing Tramadol cause seizures?
Thank u so much for your time in hearing my concerns and helping me understand my options better.
Report this experience to your doctor.
Let him know hw you felt without this drug. Recommend the withdrawal to him. Am sure he honestly wants to help but being so aggressive has taken things to the extremes.
Reducing the dose of tramadol and gradually bringing ketoprofen on board would be a better way to go.
You should equally be aware of the risk of stomach pain and bleeding as well as the damage it can cause to your kidneys. Hope the renal function tests are all normal as well.
I wish you well. Let me know how this plays out with your doctor.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ivo Ditah, Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Seizures caused by previous huffing
- Seizure causes
- Back pain near waistline bronchial cough tramadol cause seizures
- Does flucloxacillin cause seizures
- Hypothermia causing seizure
- Oxyelite pro causing seizures
- Can tramadol cause seizures
- Seizure with no cause
- Does tramadol interact with adderall xr and cause seizures
- Do hookworms cause seizures