Can diabetics or neuropathy cause burning sensation in the toes?
Can eb a disc related issue.
Thanks for posting your query.
The stiffness of calf and burning is likely to be due to a nerve root irritation. This can be due to a disc issue at the lower back. An MRI scan can help in proper diagnosis. This can be due to low levels of methylcobalamin also. Getting a blood test done will help in proper diagnosis.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is burning sensation in right leg caused due to neuropathy
- Diabetic peripheral neuropathy causes
- Neuropathy not caused by diabetes
- Diabetic neuropathy treatment causes
- Can pre diabetes cause neuropathy
- What causes diabetic neuropathy
- Diabetic neuropathy causes
- Diabetic neuropathy symptoms and causes
- Diabetic autonomic neuropathy causes
- How does diabetes cause neuropathy
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?