Can depakote cause low heart rate?
Can cause fast heart rate not lowering.
Hello and thanks for writing in.
Depakote (Divalproex sodium) is known to cause fast or irregular heartbeats / palpitations, but it does not usually cause a lowering in heart rate
Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Consultant Psychiatrist MBBS., DPM., MRCPsych.(U.K.)
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is this low heart rate a cause for concern
- Can low potassium cause a slow heart rate
- What causes low fetal heart rate
- Low heart rate causing headache
- Causes of low heart rate in infants
- Causes low heart rate
- Cause of dizziness and low heart rate
- Does dehydration cause low heart rate
- Low heart rate causes babies
- Causes of low heart rate in newborns