Can delayed periods indicate difficulty conceiving?
Please get her blood beta HCG testing.
Thanks for trusting us with your healthcare.
I have gone through your history and attached reports and understand your concerns for your sister in law.
Delayed menses could be due to hormonal imbalance or pregnancy in her case.
In her USG report, it is not clear whether it is twin pregnancy or uterine abnormalities.
Endometrial thickness is increased.
She can go for blood beta HCG testing to rule out pregnancy at first.
Hope you found this useful, feel free to ask more information.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Trying to conceive periods reduced
- Conceive periods and safe periods
- Could irregular periods cause delayed conceiving
- Irregular periods trying to conceive
- Delayed periods m2 tone trying to conceive
- Trying to conceive delayed period taken nordette advise
- Trying to conceive delayed periods hpt negative suggest
- Irregular periods difficulty in conceiving treatment advise
- When is the fertility period to conceive
- Experiencing irregular periods smelling discharge and difficulty in conceiving
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?