Can dehydration cause tingling in the arms and lightheadedness?
Yes it is a possibility
Yes, the lightheaded feeling and tingling /parasthesia can be related to dehydration.
However for dehydration to develop , significant fluid loss via diarrhoea and/ or vomiting should be there, which isn't the case here.
These effects can be related to the medication or a viral illness. She should get herself examined to workup the possible cause.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Muhammad Sareer Khalil, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lightheadedness nausea sugar cravings dehydration
- Can dehydration cause tingling
- Lightheadedness of tingle tanning lotion
- Tingling tongue and lightheadedness
- Dehydration tingling
- Metallic taste tingling tongue and lightheadedness
- Lightheadedness tingling in right arm
- Dehydration cause weakness in shoulders arms
- Tingling sensation in penis from dehydration
- Can dizziness or lightheadedness be due to dehydration?
- What causes weight gain inspite of being on Effexor for depression?
- What does twinging sensation in and around stomach indicate?
- Suggest treatment for pressure under lower left rib cage
- Suggest treatment for scleroderma
- Is Stematil safe with Sertraline?
- What causes low MPV?
- Does drinking excess water lead to reduced kidney function?
- Does Claritin Redi medication cause lymphadenopathy?
- Can hepatitis-C be contracted through a cut wound in the hand?
- What causes numbness in legs and face after taking steroid injections in...