Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
You can take it.
what you have been advised fasting from midnight or early morning. As such there is no contraindication for coumadin, only issue is of fasting. Generally coumadin is taken at 6 pm, at what time do you consume, if in the morning and you have to fast from early morning, you take it in the early morning, if asked for fasting from midnight then you can take after cta.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Coumadin and dental cleaning procedures
- Ectatic thoracic aorta
- Ruptured thoracic aorta
- Descending thoracic aorta
- Mild unfolding of thoracic aorta
- Can instaflex be taken with coumadin
- Aneurysm of thoracic aorta
- Unfolding of the thoracic aorta means
- Thoracic aorta atherosclerosis
- Branches of thoracic aorta
- Suggest treatment for extreme fatigue and nausea
- What do my lab test reports indicate?
- Is an iron infusion advisable when having normal blood report?
- What causes intermittent chest pain?
- Suggest treatment for bronchospasm
- Can coumadin be taken before a thoracic aorta CTA procedure?
- What causes frequent heart palpitations during pregnancy?
- What does my angiogram result report indicate?
- Is blood pressure of 125/72 a cause for concern?
- What does my TLC result report indicate?