Can coughing in a person with bronchitis causes rectal bleeding?
Hi and welcome to HCM.
Well, there is no some direct relation but cough may cause aggravation of hemorrhoidal bleeding by abdominal muscle contraction and increasing of intraabdominal pressure. Also, some other pathologies should be considered such as polyps, fissures or less commonly tumors. You should be patient, if there is worseing then you need to do colonoscopy but no need to hurry. Wish you good health. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Loestrin causing rectal bleeding
- Rectal bleeding causes in women
- Drugs that cause rectal bleeding
- Rectal bleeding cause by adderall
- Rectal bleeding causes
- Causes of intermittent rectal bleeding
- Farting causes rectal bleeding
- Excedrine causing rectal bleeding
- Causes of rectal bleeding nicorette
- Amoxicillin causing rectal bleeding