Can consuming baking soda with chips cause harm?

Question
hi i took a chip and i have baking soda on that hand which i ate it from any worries

am i going to die
Mon, 14 May 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 22 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No need to worry

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir,
I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but there is no need to worry as baking soda is completely safe to eat in small quantities.. in fact, taking quarter a spoon of baking sofa daily helps digestion..

I hope I answered your question..

Follow-up: Can consuming baking soda with chips cause harm? 44 minutes later
Thanks sir I know this sounds like odd but here goes I was talking to a young woman in the elevator and we were talking and I asked her name she replied than as soon she got off the elevator I asked again does this make me look back and I said have a nice day she lives in my condo she’s lives in Venezuela

As she was laughing a goI’d sign

Like giggling

What do u do if someone takes like a lot alieve at once just asking ??

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman 21 hours later
Brief Answer:
No

Detailed Answer:
Dear sir , hello again . No this does not make you look bad and the fact that she was laughing means she thinks you are funnyor that you are joking. I hope you find this helpful.