Can computers cause blurred vision?
Can be due to over exhaustion
Hi! Welcome to Healthcaremagic. Thanks for sharing your concerns with us. We will try to help you in best way possible. First of all it's sad to know what you had been going through lately.
Based on the history you have shared, it is likely due to excessive screens usage causing exhaustion of ciliary muscles after focussing repeatedly for different wavelengths and images on screens and may lead to strain and blurring.
Also using screens increase blinking duration and decrease frequency of blinking leading to dry eyes and may cause blurring.
Though inner ear infection can cause light headedness but predominantly associated with vertigo and not with blurring unless significant nystagmus or jerky movements of eye balls which can be judged on examination by an ENT specialist.
Using supplements for calcium, vitamin A, C, D3 and B complex can also help alongwith keeping good hydration. Using artificial tears film gel or drops in eyes after prolong usage can be of help.
Checking visual accuity and fundoscopy may be needed if symptoms persist. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Hope this has answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask. Regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Rhinoplasty caused blurred vision
- Temporary blurred vision causes
- Blurred vision causes
- Causes intermittent blurred vision
- Low potassium causes blurred vision
- Insomnia causes blurred vision
- Cause of nosebleed with blurred vision
- Implanon causes blurred vision
- Is 150 astigmatism cause blurred vision
- What causes blurred vision
- Suggest treatment for UTI post urinary catheterization?
- Suggest treatment for cough during consumption while treating bulbar palsy
- What causes burning feeling in underarm with painful tiny bumps?
- Suggest treatment for pain in shoulders, upper arm and back
- What causes irregular heart beat on exertion in a person post cardiac...
- Suggest treatment for bleeding from gums
- Suggest treatment for the pain associated with post-herpetic neuralgia
- What does persistent nasal bleeding indicate?
- What causes Raynaud's phenomenon?
- What causes chronic heaviness under left rib cage and shortness of breath?