Can colonoscopy be done and Moviprep be taken when suffering from lupus?
Yes, you can!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
Lupus is no contradiction to getting prep for colonoscopy and the procedure itself. Feel free to carry on and get your colonoscopy done. This is a recommended screening procedure for everyone more than 50 years. This saves lives.
I hope this addresses your query fully. I wish you well and thank you so much for using our services. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Colonoscopy prep with moviprep
- Why are biopsies taken during colonoscopy
- What causes itchiness on body when suffering from lupus
- What is moviprep for colonoscopy
- When is it advisable to do a colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy when menstruating
- Moviprep for colonoscopy
- Colonoscopy moviprep not working
- Colonoscopy moviprep side effects
- Colonoscopy when sick with flu
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?