Can colonoscopy be conducted without going through the stomach?
Please clrarify question.
Have seen your details but i can't clearly understand the query.
I mean you mean to say that something which doesnot pass through the stomach.
Are you talking about part preparation?
Because in colonoscopy scope is inserted through the anal canal.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ramesh Kumar, Gastroenterologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tender stomach after colonoscopy
- Prep for colonoscopy without laxatives
- Have stomach pain done colonoscopy where to go next
- Colonoscopy without medication
- Burning of stomach after colonoscopy
- Stomach bloat after colonoscopy
- Stomach pain after colonoscopy
- Stomach burning sensation after colonoscopy
- Can colonoscopy be cured without drugs
- Stomach ache after colonoscopy