Can changing condom during an intercourse lead to pregnancy?
My boyfriend used a condom during sex last night and then decided to change that condom. But he did not wash his hands or penis before changing into the second condom. He used tissue paper to hold the second condom while putting it on and tried to wipe the surface of condom lightly so as not to lose the lubrication.
We are worried that there might be some sperm transfer from his hands while handling the second condom.
What are the chances of conceiving due to this accident?
To clarify: We had sex after he changed into the second condom. That's why we are worried
Many thanks for your help.
no chance of pregnancy
Hello XXXXXXX thanks for trusting health care magic.
There are nil chances of conception with the sequence of events you are telling me.
It needs millions of sperm count to achieve a successful pregnancy.
Wait for your periods and then switch to a regular method of contraception from next cycle onwards.
Wish you all the best.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Protected intercourse condom failure taking birth control chances of pregnancy
- Condom broke during sexual intercourse chances of pregnancy
- Benzocaine condoms and pregnancy
- Can protected sex using condom lead to pregnancy
- Intercourse wetness under the condom pregnancy chance plan b pill
- Can i use ribbed condoms during pregnancy
- Erectile dysfunction on wearing condoms during intercourse taking andriol treatment
- Chances of pregnancy having the intercourse using condom
- Had sex with condom condom slipped chances of pregnancy
- Could i be pregnant if the condom breaks during intercourse