Can cardiac issues occur after undergoing treatment for thyroidectomy, stroke and bowel obstructions?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through the detailed medical history provided by you and your attached reports I can very well understand your concern for your health and I would like to tell you that there are few important points in your case history
1. Genetic factors
3. Multiple comorbidities
Out of these the most important is your genetic makeup which is making you susceptible for vascular diseases. As your brothers also had problems with vascular events so that means you have a string family history that can cause stroke, MI or other vascular diseases. In short you are prone to atherosclerosis.
The key factor for living a healthy or I would rather say a near normal life us to follow strict healthy lifestyle which you are already doing and it's good to know. Apart from that be very regular with the medicines prescribed.
Other than lifestyle modifications and regular follow ups with your doctor there is no other sure short way of preventing events.
To be very transparent Yes the possibilities are there but its lot lesser if you dont follow all those precaution like healthy lifestyle habits. These practices will slow down the rate of progression of the disease inside the blood vessels there by preventing complications.
What i would like to suggest you is instead of thinking negative and get depressed we all should think positive and live the present like its the last day that makes our lives lot easier and stress free.
So just maintain the good habits and enjoy life without any stress. When we think positive only positive happens, its a law of positivity.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for foot drop after a stroke
- Treatment after a stroke
- Heat stroke treatment
- Ot treatment of cerebellar stroke
- Suggest treatment for pneumonia after a brain stroke
- Is there treatment for stroke
- Suggest treatment for joint pain after a stroke
- Ischemic stroke treatment
- Stroke and drink after stroke
- Seizures after stroke treatment
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?