Can blood pressure medication be taken with multivtamins?
Yes, they can be taken safely!
Hi and thanks for this query.
I have reviewed the medications(Metoprolol, multivitamin and its active ingredients) and have found no reasons to suggest that they cannot be taken together.
When in doubts, always take medications at different times, say 1hour apart, so as not to worry of any possible interaction that may prevent proper absorption from the guts.
I hope that this helps. I wish you well. Thank you so much for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Blood pressure medication and nosebleeds
- Lemons and blood pressure medication
- Taken my husbands blood pressure medication accidently
- Instaflex and blood pressure medication
- Blood pressure medication taken twice by accident
- Corex blood pressure medication
- Blood pressure medications and trembling
- Usages of blood pressure medication
- Blood pressure medications sweat
- Blood pressure medication and bloating
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?