Can Bladder Stones Prevent Urination And Cause Bleeding?
Another stone or edema
Thanks for your query, albeit short and specific.
Noted the history and understood your concerns.
Yes, the most probable reason may be another stone that is larger and impacted due to the size or due to the edema in the urethra caused by passage of the stone, cutting through and causing a valve like mechanism wherein straining increases the obstruction.
This can be easily diagnosed by the following:
Palpation of the base of urethra from outside or by per-rectal examination.
Since you are taking lots of liquids it is possible that there may be enlarging urinary bladder that also needs to be taken care of by catheterization or so.
I would advise you to go to ER asap and get a proper diagnosis to get a proper management.
I hope this answer helps you.
Please feel free to give a feedback and ask for further relevant queries if you feel that there is a gap of communication.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hurts urinate smelly urine cannot hold bladder
- Problems pushing urine out of bladder
- Rnp antibody and gallbladder
- Smoking weed with no gallbladder
- Eye problems linked to gall bladder
- Cyst near gall bladder
- Strange fluttering sensation in bladder
- Tickling sensation in urinary bladder
- Pinching in my bladder
- Meaning of distended urinary bladder