Can bladder infection cause tiredness?
Yes, there is chance
Thank You for consulting HealthcareMagic!
Yes, there is chance that it can make you feel tired. Drink good amount of water, if you do not have any contraindications in doing so. This not only helps you to be well hydrated but also helps in relief from infection symptoms.
Stay healthy and thank you for consulting! You can contact me again anytime, if you need clarifications or further assistance in future. Kindly rate the answer if you are satisfied.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bacteria that cause bladder infections
- Recurring bladder infections causes
- Repeat bladder infections causes
- Causes bladder infections
- Recurrent bladder infections causes
- Hemorrhagic bladder infection causes
- Hcg cause bladder infection
- Nuvaring cause bladder infections
- Chronic bladder infection causes
- Gall bladder infection causes