Can bioidentical creams be used as a facial treatment?
This is not an approved medication!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I understand your interest to try this new product. However, it is not approved by the drug regulatory bodies and I cannot therefore guarantee the safety of this drug. It can be applied just anywhere on the body but preferentially on the chest and inner thighs.
What condition do you have on your face? I will suggest you send an image to me for review and recommendations. I really would not like to see you using non approved medications that safety cannot be guaranteed. I might be able to recommend safe and approved medications from our basket.
I hope to hear from you. If you are really decided on using this product, sure you can use on the face but, I cannot guarantee that it is a good drug for you.
hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks so much for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Is evolence used in the treatment of facial wrinkles?
- Dermadew cream is used for treatment
- Is athletes foot cream used in the treatment of pityriasis versicolor ?
- Is candid b cream used for treatment of tinea cruris
- Facial spasms treatment catalyst treatment
- Is cortisporin cream used in the treatment of bacterial skin infection?
- Prevention treatment after using melacare cream
- In which treatment brite cream use
- Is radiesse used in the treatment of facial fat loss ?
- Is fudic cream useful for pimples treatment