Can being unable to move, lift and bend the right foot require medical attention?
Can be internal knee injury.
You must have hurt your internal structures in knee, which are anterior/posterior cruciate ligament, medial/lateral collateral ligament, medial and lateral menisci, joint capsule, synovium, crossing muscles, bone cartilage and bone itself.
It needs proper clinical examination and relevant investigations to diagnose which among these is hurt.
These are best visualized on MRI (Magnetic Resonant Imaging). A pair of knee supports can add to stability. But that again depends on your exact condition. If you don't get relief, proceed with MRI.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Right foot moves with heartbeat
- Blood in urine does it require medical attention
- Intercourse pain redness in penis shaft discomfort medical attention required
- What temperature requires medical attention when pregnant
- Does fluid in the arms require medical attention
- Coughing sneezing vomiting episodes medical attention required
- Small child accidently ingested xanax immediate medical attention required
- Is immediate medical attention required for loss of memory
- Is attention required if sick when after zpak medication
- For dark bown urineis medical attention required