Can banana be eaten after an embryo transfer?
I read your query and I understand your concerns.
Following is my reply:
1) Yes you can eat banana after embryo transfer.
2) There is no restriction on food.
3) You need to stop lifting heavy weights and long travel.
4) Food no restrictions.
Let me know if you have anymore questions.
Dr. Mahesh Koregol
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tiredness after embryo transfer
- Banana after embryo transfer
- Cold after embryo transfer
- Hunger after embryo transfer
- Can we eat banana after embryo transfer
- Acidity after embryo transfer
- Dizziness after embryo transfer
- Pregnyl after embryo transfer
- Sensation after embryo transfer
- Headaches after embryo transfer
- Have l 5 injuries. Had three IVF pregnancies, failed. Is i 5 injury the...
- How fertyl m works for men having very low sperm count?
- Increasing follicle size. Need trigger shot for ovulation?
- Pregnant. Had tender breasts and felt queasy. But, symptoms stopped and...
- Took enema with enema kit. Some amount left. Is there any reason for...
- Period delayed. How to take mtpill and mitoprost?
- Can I ask to be sedated so that I can relax and get through the exam...
- Pain in throat, jumping eye lid, pain in chest, stabbing pain in...
- Ovaries hurt after an orgasm masturbation, stinging sensation. What...
- On adderall. Can it result in nagging dull pain below rib cage?