Can autoimmune hepatitis be transmitted through sexual contact?
Autoimmune hepatitis is not contagious as far as sexual practices..
Welcome to HCM. Please note that unless he has been tested and is negative for hepatitis B and C, then you are safe, there is no concern as far as oral sex is concerned with the spread of autoimmune hepatitis. I hope this helps.
autoimmune hep you wrote is not contagious "as far as sexual practices" Is it contagious in other instances I need to know? I will ask about any hep B and C tests being performed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Living with autoimmune hepatitis
- Smoking pot autoimmune hepatitis
- Feeling shaky with autoimmune hepatitis
- Diagnosed with autoimmune hepatitis is this a sexually transmitted disease
- Alcohol and autoimmune hepatitis
- Autoimmune hepatitis and hepatitis c
- Autoimmune hepatitis liver transplant
- Autoimmune hepatitis stages of disease
- Can autoimmune hepatitis be cured
- Autoimmune hepatitis cold extremities