Can autoimmune antiphospholipid syndrome cause fatigue, weight loss, tingling and pain throughout the body?
Get evaluated by an immunologist.
Autoimmune disorder can lead to neuropathy and generalized weakness.
Consultation by an immunologist is needed.
Blood investigations like ANA, ENA, vitamin B12, Vitamin D and blood sugar should be done.
Upload any other reports if available.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Neeraj Kumar , Neurologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hypermenorrhea thirst weight loss fatigue
- Weight loss amenorrhea fatigue
- Endometriosis weight loss fatigue
- Ideal body weight loss
- Is thyronorm related to weight loss and fatigue
- Levator syndrome and weight loss
- Autoimmune disease and weight loss
- Weight loss and pelvic pain cause
- Fatigue hair loss weight loss
- Weight loss joint pain fatigue