Can anxiety disorder be confused with multiple sclerosis symptoms?
Visit a neurologist for detailed examination and investigation if required
I have gone through your question and understand your concerns.
Multiple sclerosis is a demyelinating disorder with episodes of weakness, sensory phenomenon, loss of vision or other manifestation with positive brain or spine imaging.
Anxiety disorder may have some sensory phenomenon but Mri and other investigations for multiple sclerosis will be normal.
Visit and consult a neurologist for such confusion as complete work up may be required in case of suspected multiple sclerosis.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further queries.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Onset symptoms multiple sclerosis
- Symptoms of Multiple sclerosis i
- What are the symptoms of multiple sclerosis?
- Symptoms of multiple sclerosis in women
- Pml symptoms multiple sclerosis
- Symptoms of progressive multiple sclerosis
- Early symptoms multiple sclerosis
- Symptoms of chronic multiple sclerosis
- Symptoms of remitting multiple sclerosis
- Symptoms of relapsed multiple sclerosis