Can antibiotics cause hypertension?
None of the antibiotic are responsible.
Welcome to HCM.
I have gone through your query.
Hypertension is not listed as side effects of the above mentioned antibiotic. So I feel that these agents are less likely to be responsible.
I would ask to check the blood every four hours, to check for any fluctuation.
Is it constantly that high or has it turned up once when it was checked.
I presently, advice you to restrict fluid and salt intake.
How this helps.
I'll be glad to clear your further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes intracranial hypertension
- Causes of hypertension causes
- Cylindrical power causing hypertension
- Deviated septum cause hypertension
- What causes hypertension with mirena
- Nuvaring cause hypertension
- Methycobal causes hypertension
- Hypertension causes
- Hypertension causes edema
- Picc line cause hypertension
- Positive pregnancy test, precautions taken during sex, delayed periods....
- Heart palpitations. prescribed beta blockers. on levothyroxine. history...
- Severe one sided headaches, nausea, blisters on face, neck. prescribed...
- Voice hoarseness, on HCG diet. Common side effect ?
- Have infection which is fatal to fetus, doctors recommend abortion....
- Left ovary contains avascular cyst with septum, no blood flow in septum....
- Child having high fever and headache. Taken motrin. Fever persisting....
- Itchiness in testicles, reddish coloration. on dermovate cream, worsened...
- Chest congestion and breathlessness. On Wysolone and Seroflo inhaler. No...
- Severe shoulder pain. Taking ibuprofen. MRI not needed. Physiotherapy...