Can an inhaler be used without a space maker for wheezing?
spacer is needed
I have gone through your question and completely recommend the use of spacer while using inhaler. Using inhaler along will deposit most of the drug within the mouth of child and inadequate dose will be delivered to her lungs. You may even use a mask along with spacer if the child seems uncooperative. The masks to be used with inhalers are available in markets.
Hopefully it will be of help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Ways to stop wheezing without an inhaler
- Wheezing on inhale and dry cough
- Wheeze inhale wet cough
- Child wheezing and asthalin inhaler
- Does the use of inhaler for wheezing cause side effects
- Wheezing when inhaling and exhaling
- Wheezing in throat while inhaling
- Inhalers for wheezing
- Wheezing with heart beat inhale
- Can we use the inhaler for infant to cure wheezing