Can an infant be taken into a movie theater?
yes you can but not often
Thanks for writing to us.
Usually it is advisable that kids below two years shouldn't be exposed to any screen media including TV or movie.
But once in a while there is no problem. Don't make it a weekly affair.
Make sure you have some cotton plugs for your son's ears to protect his ears from extra loud sound played in our theaters.
Some babies will not tolerate noise or new environment. You may have to spend time outside the hall if he starts to behave crankily.
You may be lucky if he takes a nap
Try scheduling movie at his nap time if possible.
Take adequate precautions with diaper formula clothes blanket etc.
Wishing your child good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Immediate erection ejaculation after watching porn movies how to control
- Metrogyl for infants
- Dexolac infant
- Unexplained bruising in infants infants
- Infant taken neurofen overdose what to do
- Do movies influence teenage smoking
- Smoking addict ejaculate without masturbation on seeing erotic movies solution
- Infants fluzet
- What could cause an infant to vomit the in-taken milk
- Toddler vomiting after eating popcorn from theater