Can an infant be taken into a movie theater?
Yes. you can enjoy with some precaution
There is no significant contraindication for going cinema hall along with such a small baby provided baby is not having any medical problems. Baby care rooms are usually near by the toilets.
Loud noise may disturb his sleep and frightened the baby. And may lead to excessive cry.
If the hall is quite noisy you can put a gentle cotton ball in the ear openings.
Flickering lights may attract the child, but better to avoid direct light.
Feeding /burping process to be tackled out side the hall.
Keep a regular watch on the baby for any regurgitation etc
Hope the query is answered.
Please feel free for the further clarification
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Immediate erection ejaculation after watching porn movies how to control
- Metrogyl for infants
- Dexolac infant
- Unexplained bruising in infants infants
- Infant taken neurofen overdose what to do
- Do movies influence teenage smoking
- Smoking addict ejaculate without masturbation on seeing erotic movies solution
- Infants fluzet
- What could cause an infant to vomit the in-taken milk
- Toddler vomiting after eating popcorn from theater