Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Can alcohol use make your arms very sensitive and look

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2010
Answered : 3439 Questions
Can alcohol use make your arms very sensitive and look like blood marks when you are scratched/bumped
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please provide additional information

Detailed Answer:
Hello Madam

I can certainly understand your concern

The possibility of alcohol being related to your symptoms require further assessment.

What exactly do you mean by sensitivity of arms ? Can you describe your symptoms in a bit more elaborate way ?

If possible could you upload images of the so called " Blood marks " that you seem to experience. ?

Since how long are you consuming alcohol ? If yes can you specify it's quantity and when was last alcohol drink taken ?

Is there any associated medical comorbid conditions like Diabetes, hypertension, Thyroid or kidney disorders in you ?

Are you currently taking any medication ? If yes,can you specify the list of medications being taken ?

Once I receive your answers I will guide you thoroughly

Thank you
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Dermatologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor