Can alcohol use make your arms very sensitive and look

Question
Can alcohol use make your arms very sensitive and look like blood marks when you are scratched/bumped
Mon, 12 Feb 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Suresh Heijebu 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Please provide additional information

Detailed Answer:
Hello Madam

I can certainly understand your concern

The possibility of alcohol being related to your symptoms require further assessment.

What exactly do you mean by sensitivity of arms ? Can you describe your symptoms in a bit more elaborate way ?

If possible could you upload images of the so called " Blood marks " that you seem to experience. ?

Since how long are you consuming alcohol ? If yes can you specify it's quantity and when was last alcohol drink taken ?

Is there any associated medical comorbid conditions like Diabetes, hypertension, Thyroid or kidney disorders in you ?

Are you currently taking any medication ? If yes,can you specify the list of medications being taken ?

Once I receive your answers I will guide you thoroughly

Thank you