Can alcohol consumption lead to death in a patient with acid reflux?
Drinking alcohol will not kill you but will make the symptoms worse. My advice would be to reduce this to lowest volumes possible if you are unable to stay away from alcohol fully.
I hope this helps. I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Acid reflux remedies after drinking alcohol
- Acid reflux alcohol pub guiness
- Terrible acid reflux leading to coughing diet preferences
- Acid reflux after alcohol drinking
- Diet for acid reflux patients
- Heart or acid reflux after alcohol drinking
- Acid reflux alcohol pub guinness
- Melatonin acid reflux
- Suggest medication to quit alcohol and for gastro acidic reflux
- Vyvanse drinking alcohol acid reflux
- What causes enlarged heart?
- What causes spotting after having sex?
- Suggest side effects of Premarin
- Suggest treatment for recurrent urinary tract infection
- Can Wimpat,Keppra and Lamictal be taken when BP is high?
- When can orgasm be experienced after a total hystorectomy?
- Is tremination of pregnancy at after 26 weeks advisable?
- What causes swelling at the injection site?
- Suggest treatment for Angioma
- What causes chronic Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura?