Can additional tests give more insight when diagnosed with a benign faint post exhaustion after air travel?
Please refer to the detailed answer below.
After going through the medical details provided by you I understand your husband's concern for your health and I would like to tell you that as all the test reports came out to be normal so there is nothing to worry for and the fainting event was most likely due to the fatigue and exhaustion which you faced during the long flight.
Presently if you are feeling fine and there are no sensory and motor deficits in your bodily function then clearly no damage has been done to the brain during the syncopal episode. So in my opinion no tests are required if you are functionally normal.
Hope this information will answer your query.
Dr. Bhanu Partap, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fainting when having blood test drawn
- Sore throat and fainting after fainting
- Faint line pregnancy on test after abortion
- Faint line on pregnancy test
- Faint positive pregnancy test after abortion
- Pregnancy test has faint line after fiv
- Exhaustion feeling faint
- Overheating and fainting post hysterectomy
- Dizzy faint exhausted headache
- Faint line on pregnancy test after 30 minutes