Can a tooth abscess affect an unborn baby?
hello . Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum. Congratulations on Pregnancy. tooth abscess itself will not affect baby but it will be advised to see a Dentist to drain the Abcess or give appropriate antibiotics for it.
Dr Manisha Jain
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tooth abscess harm unborn baby
- Tooth abscess jaw sore
- Nabumetone for tooth abscess
- Tooth abscess children affect eye
- Can a tooth abscess affect fertility
- Baby tooth abscess 2 months
- Tooth abscess body temperature
- Leukemia and tooth abscess
- Tooth abscess getting bigger
- Tooth abscess and breast cancer