Can a ruptured follicle affect the chances of pregnancy?
Thanks for posting your query.
I have gone through your query,your follicle size is too small,usual size of dominant follicle is about 17mm so If your follicle is not rupturing then u need to see n ivf specialist as u hv to be stimulated with other medications n ovulation trigger given in a different way.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Thanks for writing again.
The size of follicles can be increased with ovulation inducing drugs. It is best to take a rest after IUI.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Use of naturogest before pregnancy, follicle rupture
- Rupture follicle means pregnancy
- Chances of pregnancy with follicles size and endometrial 16mm
- If dominant follicle 12mm chance to get pregnancy
- Follicle ruptured at 16mm pregnancy chance
- Chances of pregnancy with one follicle
- Chances of pregnancy after rupturing left follicle
- Iui no follicle left in ovary pregnancy chances
- With 3 follicles ruptured is pregnancy confirmed
- Have follicles in ovaries what are the chances of pregnancy
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...