Can a ruptured follicle affect the chances of pregnancy?

Question
Before yesterday done my iui and that day was 15th day of my cycle.my right overy follicle size was 8.9×10.left side small follicle. That time follicle was ruptured.any success expectations please tell me sir.I am eagerly waiting for baby.
2 days ago in Pregnancy

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 37 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Detail below.

Detailed Answer:

I have gone through your query,your follicle size is too small,usual size of dominant follicle is about 17mm so If your follicle is not rupturing then u need to see n ivf specialist as u hv to be stimulated with other medications n ovulation trigger given in a different way.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Follow-up: Can a ruptured follicle affect the chances of pregnancy? 34 minutes later
after iui need any rest. my follicle sizes are small every cycle. so how to increase my follicles

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 4 hours later
Brief Answer:
Have rest.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
The size of follicles can be increased with ovulation inducing drugs. It is best to take a rest after IUI.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.