Can a recurrent ganglion cyst be treated by smacking it with a magazine?
You can try that again.
It is just a chance that the cyst has reduced on hitting with a magazine. These cysts are often recurrent in nature. You can try that again and see if it works for you. Otherwise you can consult an orthopedician and get a local steroid shot in the area to reduce it.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr Praveen Tayal, Orthopaedic Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Can spinal stenosis cause joints pain and swollen ankle, thighs and knees?
- Having lower back pain with tickling and pulsating sensation. What could...
- MRI of knee showed occult displaced fracture. What is it and what is the...
- What is the cause and treatment for painful knee with walking difficulty?
- Having ump into superclavical. What could the long tube feeling be?
- MRI findings show posterior disc bulges at L5-S1 and L4-5 levels....
- MRI scan shows Lumbar spondylosis. Suggest
- What causes pain in left groin and lower back and how can it be treated?
- Had MRI scan of right ankle and prescribed with zyloric for reduction of...
- What would be the cause of sudden neck pain on one side?