• question-icon

Can a lump in the left testicle be treated?

Posted on Wed, 26 Jul 2017 in Testicle Problems
Question: Hello sir ball hitted my testis left side , there is small lump in upper left testicle , went to ultrasound scan , docter said only blood clotted by checking d reports , bt i am getting pain in testis n abdomen while standing , plz help
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take medications suggested below

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for query .

You have sustained injury to your Left testicle and ultrasound scanning revealed a hematoma in upper portion of testicle.

Take following medications for a weel .It will get resolved within a week .
1) Ciprofloxacin twice daily
2) Anti inflammatory medications like Diclofenac and Serropeptidase (Chymoral forte )twice daily

Ensure to drink more water .

Use scrotal support to avoid dragging of testicle this will help to reduce pain .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist