Can a lump in the breast while breastfeeding the second child be cured permanently?
Further necessary information
Below is my observation:
1. It could have been 'clogged milk ducts' at the time of pregnancy and because no special symptoms were there thus probably a 'fibroadenoma' but since I'm unable to examine you directly thus have a direct interaction with your doctor or get a second opinion.
2. As there are no reports attached to your query, so can't let you know what actually happened and about the prognosis. [please attach the reports for a better understanding of the disease]
3. The XXXX Academy classifies Gupisone to be compatible with breastfeeding and although Prednisone therapy has not been associated with any short-term or long-term complications in babies, the mother can develop side effects such as high blood pressure, delayed healing of wounds, a rise in blood sugar level, weight gain, osteoporosis, hair loss, menstrual irregularities.
PS. In baby: check for any signs of infection, oral thrush or viral disease and make sure to feed 4-6 hours after the dose is taken. [but since the dose taken is too low for the drug to enter the breast milk and affect your baby adversely so follow the dosage instructions given by your physician.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Munish Sood
Go low go slow
1. with the abrupt or sudden withdrawal of steroids the body doesn't have enough natural steroid to function normally which may cause symptoms such as fatigue, weakness, slowed movements, upset stomach, weight loss, changes in skin color, mouth sores, and craving for salt.
PS. In a nutshell, tapering the drug/dose gives the adrenal gland time to return to their normal pattern of secretion, thus under no circumstances, you should stop/start any medicine(s) without first consulting with your attending Physician.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Munish Sood
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore lump on breastbone while breastfeeding baby
- Lumps when breastfeeding/breast plate
- Breastfeeding lumps under nipple
- Lump in breast after breastfeeding
- Massage breast while breastfeeding
- Painless lump in breast while breastfeeding
- Lump under arm breastfeeding
- Rectangular lump in breast breastfeeding
- Lumps in breast breastfeeding
- Other breast leaks while breastfeeding
- Experiencing neck pain. Suggest medication or exercise?
- Taking inhaler for chronic bronchitis. Need ayurvedic remedies
- Have habit of rubbing penis while sleeping and masturbating. Muscles...
- Sustained a cranial and vestibular concussion. Taking vestibular...
- Teeth is sensitive and have issue with gums. Sometimes releases pus....
- How can low breast milk production be managed?
- How can macular degeneration be cured?
- Can Trikatu churna, Beheda churna and Swarna varant cause insomnia?
- Suggest homoeopathic remedies for recurring red rashes on the body
- Suggest remedies for freckles on the T-zone of the face