Can a drug make you teleport into the video?

Dr. Ornela Ademovi

Posted on Thu, 23 Aug 2018 in Mental Health
Question: What drug can make you think your in the video ? A drug that frozes person’s mind and straighten the spine and watching a video of iPod/iPhone...
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Schizophrenia symptoms

Detailed Answer:

While what you describe can be due to the effect of various hallucinogenic drugs, they do sound more like symptoms of Schizoprenia.

I am not sure what your question is related to, but you are welcome to ask further questions and be more specific on what you need to know.

Wishing you all the best.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Ornela Ademovi 1 hour later
Can a drug make you teleport into the video? While watching the video to make you think your in the video. A person being drugged to stand straight or sit straight without able to move. A spinal that straightens straight.
Answered by Dr. Ornela Ademovi 38 hours later
Brief Answer:
Yes, drug-induced situation can be possible

Detailed Answer:

Thank you for following up,
I apologize for the delay in answering,

Well, to some extent, hallucinogenic substances like Methamphetamine, LSD, Cannabis can also display those effects.

Another possibility is Flunitrazepam or Rohypnol (commonly known as Roofies). It can also create a partial state of amnesia where the individuals can be put in a state where they're unable to recall the recent past while the long-term memories prior to the incident remain intact (thus creating vivid cinema-like/ teleporting inside video-like feelings)...

In order to confirm this, Toxicological screening investigations can be performed (under medical supervision)...

Hope I have answered your query.

Take Care,
Dr. Ornela Ademovi
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana