Can a cold cause nosebleeds?
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Nosebleeds are frequently associated with cough and cold and therefore are likely to be related. Make sure to instill Nasoclear saline nasal drops such that the nasal mucosa does not dry up and bleed.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Flucloxacillin causing nosebleeds
- Spiky bogie cause nosebleed
- Drinking wine causes nosebleed
- Nosebleeds with cold virus
- Nosebleeds causes
- Nosebleed in 3 year old with cold
- Nosebleeds cold hands and feet
- Cold with nosebleed and nausea
- Does isoniazid cause nosebleeds
- Nosebleed, cold extremities, vomiting
- Suggest treatment for autism spectrum disorder
- What causes loose stools post cesarean operation?
- Suggest treatment for rash on a 4 yr old
- What do light colored skin patches on thigh indicate?
- Suggest treatment for fever and sore throat in a child
- What causes swelling in head of an infant?
- Can Taxim O Forte and Vizylac be given together?
- Suggest treatment for anorectal malformation in a down syndrome child
- What causes vomiting after feeding breast milk?
- Suggest treatment for persistent high fever