Can a broken shoulder be fixed?
It can be fixed but certainly not back to 100% functionality!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this frequent and recurrent dislocations you have had. This occurs because the structures that maintain the joint stable have been damaged. This can be repaired with surgery and I will suggest that meet and talk with an orthopedic surgeon for review and repairs. Even if you do not regain full functionality, this is a plus and would prevent further deterioration of the shoulder joint and decreasing functionality. It is worth it and make sure you do discuss this with the orthopedic surgeon.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
Generally, 4-6weeks for the shoulder to be used fully!
It takes averagely 4-6weeks for the shoulder to heal fully. If your job doesn’t require that you make use of this shoulder, then even 1week is enough for you to return to the office. What is most important is allowing this shoulder to rest and healing to be full.
I wish you well.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- CT scan showed cancer tumor inside liver. Swollen abdomen, little...
- Shaved around private parts and around base of penis. Bumps are like...
- Having blood pressure. Taking Sandoz Fenofibrate. Should I go for higher...
- Severe anal itching and rashes on buttocks. Suggest medication
- Stomach upset, gas and bloating. What could this be?
- Can I contract HIV through blowjob?
- Having swollen testicles. Could this be a sign of cancer?
- Had rectal prolapse surgery. Should I be concerned of having irregular...
- What causes numbness in toe?
- Is Hydrazine sulfate effective for cancer patients suffering from cachexia?