Can a 7 weeks pregnant listen to concert with vibrations and noise ?
Thanks for writing to us.
Excessive vibrations at such an early pregnancy might not be safe for your baby. Even if you are seated far away the vibrations in the whole area are prominent enough to cause even a mild bleeding. Seven weeks pregnancy is a risky time and is too early. The placental attachment to the uterus is not yet complete. My advise would be to avoid going there.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bubbling noise in stomach 37 weeks pregnant
- 29 weeks pregnant gurgling stomach noises
- 39 weeks pregnant stomach noises
- 37weeks pregnant funny noise
- Rumbling noise in stomach 16 weeks pregnant
- 39 weeks pregnant and strep pregnant
- Slapping noise 36weeks pregnant
- Stomach noises at 35 weeks pregnant
- Stomach noises at 37 weeks pregnant
- Stomach sloshing noises 36 weeks pregnant