Can Wartner Cryotherapy be used on genital warts?

Dr. Ivo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 7 Dec 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: why cant iuse wartner cryotherapy on genital warts
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Manufacturers have advised against it.

Detailed Answer:

The manufacturers have advised against using this product on sensitive areas such as the face, genitals, neck, chin, breast etc. This is because the product can cause scarring and make these areas to good to sight. For that reason, it is not advised to use it on these areas.

I hope this addresses you worry. I wish you well. Keep me posted and feel free to ask for any clarifications if need be.

Dr. Ivo Ditah
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 1 hour later
Thank you for your reply Dr Ditah

If i do not mind the scarring is the product safe to use?
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 54 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes, it is safe to use!

Detailed Answer:

It is a safe product. While all products have a risk for some adverse effects, the benefits outweigh those risk each time it is used. Why don't you explore other options such as using Podophyllin or using nitrogen for freezing?

Hope I have answered your query.

I wish you well.

Dr. Ivo Ditah