Can Warfarin and Dextromethorphan be taken together?
Yes she take them with no reported interactions
Dear Ma'am, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but there is no need to worry as there are no reported interactions between dextromethorphan and warfarin.. However, it is recommended that drugs are taken three hours apart.. I hope I answered your question..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Guaifenesin and dextromethorphan side effects
- Dextromethorphan hydrobromide guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan guaifenesin syrup dosage
- Guaifenesin syrup and dextromethorphan
- Cyclic vomiting syndrome dextromethorphan
- Dextromethorphan g6pd
- Dextromethorphan and svt
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin cough syrup
- Aceclofenac taken with warfarin
- Usage of Dextromethorphan